We run this website and permits its use according to the following terms and conditions:
1. Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully
accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will
have to stop using it immediately
2. You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
4. You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
5. You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other BirkSocial users.
6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen
names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you
submit, post, and display on the BirkSocial service.
7. You must not modify, adapt or hack BirkSocial or modify another website so as to
falsely imply that it is associated with BirkSocial
8. You must not create or submit unwanted email to any BirkSocial members ("Spam").
9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
10. You must not, in the use of BirkSocial, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including
but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your BirkSocial account. While BirkSocial prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that BirkSocial cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the BirkSocial service at your own risk.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the BirkSocial service for any reason,
without notice at any time.
according to the preference expressed on your account. What constitutes a
"material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using
common sense and reasonable judgement.
3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing
Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening,
libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's
5. BirkSocial service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on BirkSocial to
outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on
other websites which display data hosted on BirkSocial must provide a link back to
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the
BirkSocial service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can
remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any
text and images you have stored in the system.
2. We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider
progressive licensing terms.